The Request List section only displays Open requests. For requests that have been processed, at the time of completion, you would have received a confirmation email. If you applied for a new Product APIR Code, you can now find this product in the YellowBook directory on the Open Date, or on your Product Search page within the Portal immediately.
Questions in this section
- What request forms are available online?
- Do we have to notify APIR of any changes to participant or product details?
- Who can complete a request?
- After submission, how long will it take to process my request?
- I have not received an invoice, why?
- I can’t find the request I submitted on the Request List. Why?
- My request status is “On Hold (Awaiting Reply)”. What does this mean?
- It has passed the indicated turnaround time and I have yet to receive my product’s APIR Code. Have I missed something?
- What happens if I don't receive my APIR Code?
- How do we know what the APIR Code is for my Participant or Product registration request?