The status means APIR has sent an email with validation questions to your registered email address and is waiting for a reply. Please check your email and respond accordingly.
Questions in this section
- What request forms are available online?
- Do we have to notify APIR of any changes to participant or product details?
- Who can complete a request?
- I have submitted a request form, what happens next? How long will it take to process the request?
- I have not received an invoice, why?
- I can’t find the request I submitted on the Request List. Why?
- My request status is “On Hold (Awaiting Reply)”. What does this mean?
- It has passed the indicated turnaround time and I have yet to receive my product’s APIR Code. Have I missed something?
- What happens if I don't receive my APIR Code?
- How do we know what the APIR Code is for my Participant or Product registration request?