APIR Codes are allocated to products and participants in the Financial Services Industry. APIR Codes are primarily allocated to unlisted investments, such as managed funds or public offer and corporate superannuation funds, also Responsible Entities, Administrators and/or Trustees.
Questions in this section
- What is an APIR Code?
- Who or what can get an APIR Code?
- What design considerations were used to develop APIR Codes?
- What is a Product APIR Code?
- What does a Product APIR Code look like?
- What type of products can have an APIR Code?
- Why should we get an APIR Code for our product?
- What is a Participant APIR Code?
- What does a Participant APIR Code look like?
- Who can get a Participant APIR Code?