APIR Codes are allocated using a series of business rules to link the relationships that exist for products and participants. For example, a basic standalone product is linked to its Responsible Entity and if relevant, to its Administrator and/or Trustee.
Questions in this section
- What is an APIR Code?
- Who or what can get an APIR Code?
- What design considerations were used to develop APIR Codes?
- What is a Product APIR Code?
- What does a Product APIR Code look like?
- What type of products can have an APIR Code?
- Why should we get an APIR Code for our product?
- What is a Participant APIR Code?
- What does a Participant APIR Code look like?
- Who can get a Participant APIR Code?