Our research indicated that PIC for product codes and PRI for participant codes in the industry are widely recognised but are almost universally published as APIR Code and this is reflected in the new naming convention for a product and participant code.
Questions in this section
- What is an APIR Code?
- Who or what can get an APIR Code?
- What design considerations were used to develop APIR Codes?
- What is a Product APIR Code?
- What does a Product APIR Code look like?
- What type of products can have an APIR Code?
- Why should we get an APIR Code for our product?
- What is a Participant APIR Code?
- What does a Participant APIR Code look like?
- Who can get a Participant APIR Code?