A SPIN level product is the marketing name of the Superannuation product and is the level at which a superannuation fund's bank account is held. This is usually a Division of a Fund that has the Registrable Superannuation Entity (RSE) Number, the Australian Business Number (ABN) and the Trust Deed.
Questions in this section
- What are SPINs or Superannuation Product Identification Numbers?
- What is a SPIN-level product?
- Where do I go to find out if my superannuation fund has a SPIN?
- Do Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) need a SPIN?
- Where do we display our SPIN codes?
- Who can apply for a SPIN?
- How do we find out more about SPIN?
- What is Super Wrap?