A Participant APIR Code is a unique code used to uniquely identify participants within the financial services industry and remains unchanged for the 'life' of the individual or business structure. These may be either organisations or individuals, such as Responsible Entity, Trustee, Administrator, Dealer Group, Financial Planning group, Financial Planner, Stockbroker and Financial Researcher.
Questions in this section
- What is an APIR Code?
- Who or what can get an APIR Code?
- What design considerations were used to develop APIR Codes?
- What is a Product APIR Code?
- What does a Product APIR Code look like?
- What type of products can have an APIR Code?
- Why should we get an APIR Code for our product?
- What is a Participant APIR Code?
- What does a Participant APIR Code look like?
- Who can get a Participant APIR Code?