A SPIN is a unique code used to identify a SPIN level Superannuation product and remains unchanged for the 'life' of the product. SPIN is an ATO-approved Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) for use in SuperStream.
Questions in this section
- What are SPINs or Superannuation Product Identification Numbers?
- What is a SPIN-level product?
- Where do I go to find out if my superannuation fund has a SPIN?
- Do Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) need a SPIN?
- Where do we display our SPIN codes?
- Who can apply for a SPIN?
- How do we find out more about SPIN?
- What is Super Wrap?