If you would like to know if your Superfund has a SPIN and what that SPIN is, you can use the SPIN Register facility. The SPIN Register allows you to search by the name of your fund, and if you don't have that information, you can search by the name of the superannuation provider.
Questions in this section
- What are SPINs or Superannuation Product Identification Numbers?
- What is a SPIN-level product?
- Where do I go to find out if my superannuation fund has a SPIN?
- Do Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) need a SPIN?
- Where do we display our SPIN codes?
- Who can apply for a SPIN?
- How do we find out more about SPIN?
- What is Super Wrap?