Before being able to register your entity for a LEI, you will first be required to set-up a User Account to enable access to the APIR Client Portal.
Setting up your account will only take a few minutes to complete.
Below are instructions to assist you with the process.
- To register as a new user, go to https://www.leiaustralia.com.au/ and select the LOGIN/REGISTER button on the top right-hand corner of our homepage.
- Complete the required fields and submit by hitting the “Register” button.
Tip: ensure that the “LEI Services” box is ticked and the “Website Terms and Conditions” accepted.
- An email with an activation link will be sent to the email address you provided.
Tip: if the activation email is not received within a few minutes check your spam/junk folder
- Click the activate button in the email to create a new password
- Enter your email address and password to login to the APIR Client Portal.
- Lastly, after logging in for the first time, you will need to update any missing contact details, including phone number and address.
If you have any queries or require any assistance, please contact the APIR Client Services team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6176 3440.