- To start a Registration request Log into your APIR Portal account at https://www.leiaustralia.com.au and select the ‘Register a new LEI’ tab from your dashboard.
- Before you begin your Registration request make sure that you have handy information about the corporate entity including:
- Full entity name as it appears on the business register
- The entity’s registration number (for Australian entities this will generally be the ACN or ABN
- Both the legal and headquarters address details
- If applicable, information about the direct and ultimate parents of the entity
- Work your way through each section of the request
- After section 6 ‘Invoice & Payment Details’ click on the ‘Review and Submit’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Please scroll through the information you have provided to check it is correct and submit your request.
- Once the form is submitted and upon receipt of payment, we will process the request and send out the LEI code confirmation email.
- To pay for your invoice you can do so online using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) or by PoliPay. Alternatively, you can pay via an electronic funds transfer.
Should we require further information to complete your LEI code registration, we will contact you via email or telephone to collect the required data.
If you have any queries or require any assistance, please contact the APIR Client Services team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6176 3440.