As an approved Registration Agent within the Global LEI System, we partner with RapidLEI, a GLEIF accredited LEI Issuer. We help organisations register new LEIs, renew existing LEIs and transfer existing LEIs to our management. LEIs can only be renewed by the LEI Issuer managing them, so if you wish for APIR to manage your LEI, but your LEI is currently managed by a different LEI Issuer than RapidLEI, you must first transfer the LEI to RapidLEI management.
Questions in this section
- Jurisdictional Surcharges
- What is the difference between LEI Registration, LEI Renewal and LEI Transfer
- APIR LEI Registration Guidelines
- Setting Up Your APIR Client Portal User Account
- Who is APIR?
- What is a Legal Entity Identifier?
- What Entities require a LEI?
- What information will I need to register for a LEI?
- What is the headquarters address?
- What is the legal address?